Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Junior League of Atlanta (JLA) for League. Our community placement application deadline is August 20, 2021.
A nonprofit community agency that reflects JLA’s mission, vision, and values and renders service within metropolitan Atlanta is eligible to partner with JLA.
Approved community partners in good standing are automatically renewed annually.
Agencies interested in applying for volunteer placement must be an approved partner for at least one year before submitting a placement application. If you are applying as a new partners, apply here.
- Applicant must complete a profile before submitting a partnership application
- Applicant must maintain tax-exempt nonprofit status as approved by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Applicant must submit a copy of its latest financial audit
- Applications must be submitted on the JLA electronic form provided and submitted with all required documents by the deadline.
- Political organizations whose mission includes the election of specific candidates and/or support of particular political parties are not eligible
IMPORTANT - Please review all questions carefully before answering; the application cannot be saved to continue at another time. The application can be printed beforehand.
This application is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+ or Google Chrome.
*Denotes a required field. Do not leave these fields blank before submitting your application.
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.